- Ruiz Sillero warns that there is no documentary evidence of the announcement made by the counselor two weeks ago in Parliament
- "The Board has withdrawn from the trial of the ERE so as not to have to claim the money and thus protect Chaves and Griñán"
The spokesperson for Employment of the Popular Group in the Parliament of Andalusia, Teresa Ruiz-Sillero, has today demanded that the Andalusian government "demonstrate irrefutably and with documents" that it has already initiated the reserve of civil actions to claim and be able to recover the money disappointed in the ERE.
In an oral question to the Minister of Employment in the control session of the Plenary of the Parliament of Andalusia, the people's deputy warned that, as far as the Popular Party has been able to know, there is no documentary evidence of the announcement made by the head of Employment more than of two weeks in the Autonomous Chamber, when he affirmed that, indeed, this reserve of civil actions had already been initiated by the government of the Junta to claim that money.
Ruiz Sillero pointed out that, in accordance with the regulations, it would be the Governing Council who must authorize this reserve of civil actions, "something that has not occurred," he explained, given the justification put forward by the counselor, who said that it was the previous counselor of the branch who authorized in 2011 to enable the Government's Legal Cabinet to appear in person, because it had those powers delegated according to a decree of the year 2000.
The Grupo Popular Employment spokesperson asked "why then the authorization of judicial actions against the National Government for a matter related to Doñana was debated, publicly known and announced" in the Governing Council on March 27. .
For the PP, the counselor's response alludes to a generic authorization that does not exempt the Governing Council from the obligation to approve the authorization for the reserve of civil actions.
“There is no way to know if the Board is telling the truth when it says that this reservation of civil actions has been initiated,” said Ruiz Sillero, who went on to say that the Andalusian government “has lost all credibility” regarding the recovery of the money. disappointed because "the Board has withdrawn from the trial, in which it does not prosecute, so as not to have to claim the money and protect Chaves and Griñán."
"The government of Susana Díaz is not present either through civil or criminal proceedings to protect all those who have been distributing the money because they are from the PSOE," he added.
In this sense, he clarified that, since the Junta de Andalucía was not present at the trial, from which it withdrew as a private prosecution "so as not to bother Chaves and Griñán", in the event that there were convictions, it would not be possible to claim through any civil compensation for the loss of funds produced.
"The PP is the only one that is defending the Andalusians and is present in court before the cowardly withdrawal of the Junta de Andalucía", added the people's deputy, who announced that the PP will study whether to take legal action so that the money from fraud of the ERE recovers, since the Board seems not to be claiming it.