• Calls for equality among Spaniards and recalls that "Andalusia needs a stable and equal financing framework for all, and we are not going to allow grievances between the autonomous communities", he said
• "At the moment, Sánchez has offered 2.400 million to the Catalan independence movement and to Andalusia, zero"
• “The PP is not satisfied with anything other than the 4.000 million euros that we approved in Parliament. Mrs. Díaz is not capable of raising her voice and settles for whatever "
• Launches “an unequivocal message in defense of the territorial integrity of Spain. From the PP we will never allow the social, historical and political project of the Spanish nation to be broken”
• “Cs has cheated their voters. They presented themselves with the slogan of change and it did not take them two months to agree with Díaz and be the most docile partners ”
The president of the Andalusian PP, Juanma Moreno, has expressed this Friday, the National Holiday of Spain, his concern about the "PSOE mortgages with the neo-communists of Podemos and with the independentistas of Catalonia" to carry out the PGE. Moreno has assured that "if Pedro Sánchez and socialism, to satisfy the Catalan independentistas, give them more resources than they have to give Andalusia, he will find us forcefully in front of all public institutions."
Juanma Moreno, who attended the commemorative events this morning for the patron saint of the Civil Guard in Malaga, pointed out that "we already know what Sánchez has ceded to Podemos, but we still have to find out what he is going to cede to the independentistas". "At the moment, he has offered 2.400 million to the Catalan independence movement and to Andalusia, zero," she said.
Moreno has claimed "equality among Spaniards", and has recalled that "Andalusia needs a stable, lasting and equal financing framework for all, and we are not going to allow grievances to exist between the different autonomous communities of Spain".
In this sense, he has assured that the meeting between the counselor and the Minister of Finance last Wednesday has turned out to be "the scam of the little stamp, a monumental ridiculous that causes me ashamed of others." "It's not serious. We approved an agreement in Parliament for which we demanded 4.000 million euros and now Mrs. Díaz is satisfied with whatever it is", Moreno pointed out, who has insisted that "the PP is not satisfied with anything other than 4.000 million euros" and recalled that "while we support this agreement with a PP government in Moncloa, Mrs. Díaz is incapable of raising her voice with a PSOE government."
The president of the Andalusian PP has shown his "pride as a Spaniard to belong to one of the most important common projects in Europe" and has addressed a memory to the Armed Forces, the State Security Corps and Forces "and to all those citizens who they defend the unity of Spain sometimes at the risk of social misunderstanding, ostracism and even physical risk”.
"The PP sends an unequivocal message in defense of the territorial integrity and unity of Spain, a framework of success that has reached half a millennium of existence and that together we must preserve and improve," said Juanma Moreno, who stressed that "From the PP we will never allow the social, historical and political project of the Spanish nation to be broken."
Moreno has also indicated that the Ciudadanos announcement that he will not agree with the PSOE is not believed at all, because "Marín already said so in 2015, and two months later he gave him his support and Susana Díaz has enjoyed an absolute majority for three Years and a half". “In this matter, Mr. Marín's word has no value or credibility. Citizens have cheated their voters, they presented themselves with the slogan of change and it did not take them two months to agree and be the most docile partners", assured the president of the PP Andaluz, who has reiterated that "we say it very clearly: we are not going to agree with 40 years of socialism”.